Terms and Conditions
1. Do not make personal attacks. Polite disagreement is fine, but please be courteous. Kindness will always be welcomed and appreciated.
2. Signatures. It is acceptable to end your comment with your user name and a few brief personal facts about yourself.
3. Please stay on Topic. Comments should ordinarily be somewhat relevant to the discussion. If you have a comment or question that is private or totally unrelated to any posted Topic, please send it to me by e-mail or to my P.O.Box.
4. The comment sections are for participants who are 13 years or older, this site was primarily designed for adult participation, and those who comment are expected to demonstrate an adult level of intelligence and maturity.
5. The comment section is for communication and discussion, rather than speeches. A comment longer than around 25 lines should be posted on your own blog, with a link address in the comments section, IF that link address is directly relevant to the post you’re commenting on. An exception exists to this, however, for comments which are a part of the Book Discussions under the BookTalk heading. Such Book Discussion Comments may be as much as two or three times the normally allowable length.
6. Please don't place an address to a link in your comment unless it is directly relevant to the discussion.
7. Please read all of my article or watch all of my video, before leaving a comment.
8. Comments will be edited or deleted at my discretion.
9. Do not leave spam or ads which masquerade as comments.
Disclosures - Disclaimers
This is a personal blog and my own website. The thoughts, opinions, and emotions reflected in my writings and videos are my own personal views. In my expression of various ideas, I may include quotes and/or pictures from various online sources. It is my intention to give credit to authors and/or owners of copyrighted material, while protecting the identity of private individuals who are quoted.
As a consequence of having an open mind, my opinion today might not be the same as my opinion tomorrow. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this website without notice.
This personal blog and website is created for my own recreational enjoyment, and to further my own interest in Dieting as a Hobby. I hope it will prove to be helpful to others who share my interests, but this is a secondary goal, and those who access my website, do so at their own risk. My intention is to do no harm, to not injure others, defame, or libel. This website is designed for adults and is not intended for children under 13. It contains my opinion, and sometimes my advice, but not counsel. What I write in my articles or say in my videos is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible.
All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. I am not responsible for translation or interpretation of content, and I will not be liable for any errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation which are made in English or in any other language.
The title “Doctor” is traditionally used by educators, economists, social scientists and others, to denote a level of advanced education, and not to imply formal medical training. I sometimes choose to use the title “Doctor”, to indicate that I hold a degree which symbolizes the substantial time, discipline and effort put into my formal education.
My use of the title “Doctor” is not intended to be a false or misleading statement as to my qualifications or to create an unjustified expectation about any medical or psychological education or expertise. I hold a doctorate in law (J.D.), and am a retired attorney, formerly specializing in family law. I hold no degrees in any medical profession, and I am not, nor have I ever been, a medical doctor (M.D.), nor a doctor of philosophy (PhD).
This website is a personal blog written and edited by me. This website may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Any compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
As owner of this website, I might occasionally be compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even if I receive compensation for such posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website by me are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website could occasionally contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
These policies are subject to change at any time.