to the following excerpt
from an article
by Shannon Kaiser of MindBodyGreen.
Instead of looking outside and trying to make things happen, I decided, “I’m over it!”
I'm done trying to be someone I'm not. Instead, I embrace myself as I am in this moment.
Here are 10 limiting things I am done with:
1. I’m done with hiding who I am because I'm afraid I won’t fit in.
2. I’m done with second-guessing myself and pretending I care about things I don’t.
3. I’m done with feeling jealous for friends who have what I want; instead, I celebrate their journey.
4. I'm done with thinking I'm not where I should be. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
5. I'm done with feeling insecure. I have a body that's perfect for me at this time in my life.
6. I'm done with trying to prove anything to anyone. The only thing that matters is my relationship with myself. Approval starts with me.
7. I'm done with thinking things I love to eat, like ice cream (with dairy and sugar) are bad for me.
8. I'm done with thinking I need to be perfect to be successful. People will choose real over perfect any day of the week.
9. I'm done with thinking I'll be happy when I reach that next goal. My life is now. I embrace it fully.
10. I'm done with overthinking everything. Sometimes it just is what it is.
Mar 01, 2020 DietHobby: A Digital Scrapbook. 2000+ Blogs and 500+ Videos in DietHobby reflect my personal experience in weight-loss and maintenance. One-size-doesn't-fit-all, and I address many ways-of-eating whenever they become interesting or applicable to me.
Jun 01, 2019 DietHobby is my Personal Blog Website. DietHobby sells nothing; posts no advertisements; accepts no contributions. It does not recommend or endorse any specific diets, ways-of-eating, lifestyles, supplements, foods, products, activities, or memberships.
May 01, 2017 DietHobby is Mobile-Friendly. Technical changes! It is now easier to view DietHobby on iPhones and other mobile devices.